Sat, Jan 29|
Marriott Courtyard - Mission Valley
ΚΑΨ 111th Annual Founders' Day Program
The 111th Annual San Diego Alumni Chapter and Delta Epsilon Chapter Founders’ Day Program
Time & Location
Jan 29, 2022, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM PST
Marriott Courtyard - Mission Valley, 595 Hotel Cir S, San Diego, CA 92108, USA
About the Event
Celebrating 111 Years of Achievement in Every Field of Human Endeavor
“In Solemn Rememberance ... of Our Founders
Damariye Smith, Guy L. Grant Awardee
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. - The San Diego Alumni Chapter along with the Delta Epsilon Chapter
Saturday, January 29, 2022 - 6:00PM (Dinner will be served at 6:15pm)
Brothers Only, Formal Attire or Dark Suit Requested
For Questions Contact Henry Foster (619) 339-0153 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking: Day of event parking is free; Discount rate for overnight parking
- Event Cost: $90.00 (Mail payment to P.O. Box 740822, San Diego, Ca 92174 or pay via PayPal via (www.sandiegokappas.org). In addition, you can make arrangements to have your payment dropped off.
- Meal selection (next page - click 'RSVP') are as follows: Meal selection and payment must be submitted by January 7, 2022
- Steak Au Poivre: Filet Mignon, Peppercorn Cognac Reduction, Mushroom Medley, Wild Mushroom Risotto, Grilled Asparagus with Black Truffle Oil
- Filet of Salmon: Seared Salmon, Basil Crème, Blistered Cherry Tomato, Sous Vide Turnips, Lemon Verbena Foam Charred French Baguette, & Fresh Dill
- Chicken Formaggio: Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast, Roasted Summer Squash, Herbed Mashed Potato, Chardonnay Mushroom Sauce English Peas, & Micros
- Three Cheese Tortellini: Chef’s Garlic Alfredo, Sautéed Seasonal Kale, Caramelized Onions, Toasted Pine Nuts Topped with Fresh Parmesan, & Arugula Oil
- Hospitality Suite: Room location and opening time will be announced on Friday, January 28, 2022 after 12:00pm (via Email).
- Hotel Rooms: Currently the Chapter does have a block of rooms. If you would like to make a room reservation, please contact the Hotel at (619) 291-5720.
- Attire: Formal or Dark Suit (Black).
COVID Protocol: Attendees must show proof of vaccination or negative test within 48 hrs. of event; State/Local mandates enforced.